Bringing in some Southern Soul.
Posted: Jun 29 2015
Hey y’all! My name is Sierra Sollenberger!
I'm PopShop Style's newest intern. I'll be their photographer and running their social media for the summer. I wanted to tell you guys a little bit about myself so you know who's behind the blog posts for the summer.
I'm from a charming beach town in Alabama named Orange Beach where the water is always crystal clear and the beaches are beautiful with white sand. I'm currently pursuing a BFA in Photography and Advertising at the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) in Savannah, Georgia. I will be graduating in the spring of 2017. I'm very excited to be in New York for the summer experiencing a completely different environment than what I am used to. I love NYC and being in a fast paced environment, but salt water definitely runs in my veins. Below are five fun facts that you guys might find interesting!
- Including New York for this summer, I have lived in five different states over my 20 short years.
- I have two middle names and one of them is Hawaiian. It’s Kuuipolani, Kuu for short. It means, “Sweetheart from the heavens.”
- My favorite flower is a sunflower.
- My favorite photographers are Mario Testino, Nigel Barker, and Annie Leibovitz.
- I am 100% addicted to tea. Sweet tea, ice tea, and hot teal. It’s a serious problem.
Well enough about me! Make sure to check back every Monday for a new blog post this summer. I’ll be writing about all sorts of topics, specifically related to all things fashion and style. If you have a specific interest and want me to write about something shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on PopShop Style’s Instagram or Facebook page.
Thanks for reading and have a great day!